Shopping meets Sightseeing
Shopping in Zweibrücken and sightseeing in Saarbrücken - perhaps the city with the Frenchiest flair in Germany. In only 25 minutes, you can get from designer temples to Baroque buildings. Enjoy the architectural jewels designed by Friedrich-Joachim Stengel, the promenades on the banks of the river Saar, right in the heart of the city, and end up in one (or more) of the numerous cafes and restaurants that surround St. Johanner Markt square. Wind down after your shopping spree!
Look forward to:
- two nights in our stylish Superior room with extensive breakfast
- a welcome cocktail in the bar on the evening of your arrival
- a 3-course dinner on the first or second evening
- a reserved parking space in the underground garage
- relaxation in our small sauna area with two saunas, steam room, multifunctional shower and fitness room